argh. this is really bad u see. hmmrphs. my prelims, bad. very bad, actually. told mum tt i might not be able to make it to JC. surprisingly, my moodiness turned into determination after a warm hug by my ever-encouraging mum. she was still joking arnd with me, saying tt going poly is also not bad, cos' i can help to work and earn money to support the family.(indirectly saying tt my allowance will be halved? NONO!) erm. although doesnt make sense(cos' i wont be working or whatever she thinks u see..), i know tt she was just trying to [cheer?] me up. haha. wrking towards o levels.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
9:26 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand